Here is a summary of where we stand with the planning for our class' 30th reunion:
- Date: weekend of June 25 & 26, 2004
- Events planned:
- Friday: Golf event. Open
to all alumni, spouses, guests, children, etc. Location: Olde Atlanta
Golf Club. (5) foursomes with 10:00 a.m. tee-time. $75 per golfer.
Cancelled:Tennis event: Peachtree Station, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. $15 per person, round robin format. Tennis balls, drinks, snacks and box lunch provided. Send checks made payable to "DHHS Class of 1974" to Sharon Troncalli, 5515 Smoke Rise Drive, Stone Mountain,30087 no later than June 15. Directions to facility at www.psstswimtennis.com.
- Friday night: Informal Outing at Manuals Tavern, 7:30 p.m. A room has been reserved for us. Alumni and guests are invited. Cost: own expense.
- Saturday morning: "Fun Run".
All alumni, spouses, and children are welcome to meet in front
of DHHS for a run around Candler Lake at Emory. Participants will
be able to tailor the course to their own distance desires. Start
time 8:30 a.m.
"Open House" at DHHS from 10 a.m.-12:00 noon.
- Saturday evening main event: 7:30 p.m. - 12:00 a..m at the Norcross Marriott with heavy hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, and a D.J. A slide show will be provided by Eric Nesbit as well as a group photo (available for $15.00). Casual dress (no jeans, please.)
Cost for the reunion is $75.00 per person and is due by April 1, 2004. After April 1, cost is $85.00 per person. Registration form may be downloaded here.
20 rooms have been held for 6/25 and 6/26 at the Marriott with a rate of $64/night + tax. To reserve one of these rooms, call 770-263-8558 or 800-246-0370 by 6/11/04 and advise that you are with the DHHS class of '74 reunion.
- Reunion updates and classmate
contacts are posted on this website. Keep
checking back often! In addition, any input
as to website
content is welcome. Email your suggestions
- We are also using the Classmates.com website to post reunion updates. If you haven't already done so, please register yourself free of charge on this website to access these updates.
- Please download, complete and return our Memory Book questionnaire.
- We have tried to accomodate as best as possible the various ideas many of you have offered, which is why we're trying to have both a casual and a main event. You can help us best serve your desires, by contacting Sharon Troncalli or David Adams with any input on these venues. Much has been accomplished but much remains to be done and we welcome anyone who can offer their time and assistance. Please check this website and Classmates.com regularly for updates and lastly, please pass on any contact information for anyone you may be in touch with who is not currently listed on our class e-mail roster.